Το Facebook απο σήμερα άρχισε να βαζει χέρι σε όλα τα εμπορικά και έμεσα/ άμμεσα διαφημιστικά profile προκειμένου να προωθήσει τα PAGES. Οταν ανακαλύψει οτι κάποια profile λειτουργούν για διαφημιστικούς σκοπούς τα ακυρώνει χωρίς καμία προεϊδοποίηση η έστω καποιο χρόνο να μεταφερθούν, αλλάξουν, να ενημερώσουν κτλ. (και απλώς χάνεις τις επαφές σου). Ακυρώνει και απλά προφιλ ανθρώπων(!) αν κρίνει (πώς το κρίνει αναρωτιέμαι) οτι προωθούν έναν professional individual.
Πραγματικά αυτό το site κανει τα πάντα για να ειναι αντιπαθές, αλλα εμείς εκεί..
Απολαύστε email που έστειλε σε φίλο για να καταλάβετε:
If you would like to use Facebook to represent your entity, we offer Facebook Pages. You can learn more about Pages at http://www.facebook.com/business/?pages. Pages are distinct from profiles and are specially designed to represent organizations or individuals professionally.
I’ve included step-by-step instructions below for how you can get started using Facebook Pages. Please follow them carefully so that we can help you as quickly as possible.
1. You’ll need to use an active personal account, or create one under a new email address, to manage your Facebook Page for your organization. The fans of your Page will not have visibility or access to your personal profile.
– If you already have a personal account, simply log in to that account and visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php to create your Page. You will need to use this account for your Page as we don’t allow users to maintain multiple accounts for any reason.
– If you don’t have a separate personal account, you’ll be prompted to create one when you visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php. We aren’t able to release this disabled email address for use in creating your new account. Additionally, if you choose to add a profile to this account it needs to be under your legal individual name.
2. Create your Page with your desired category and name at http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php.
3. Reply to this email and include the URL of the Page you’ve just created for your organization. We will need this Page URL to continue working with you. Please also be sure to include all previous correspondence.
4. We will then transfer the friends and any notes, posted items, discussion board posts, or wall posts from your disabled account to your new Page. We won’t be able to transfer any content or friends to your new profile. Unfortunately we aren’t able to transfer photos, videos or events between accounts at all at this time. If you were running ads on this account, they’ve automatically been stopped so no new charges will accrue. We won’t be able to transfer them to any other account.
5. If you’re also managing a group related to your organization, we can transfer group members and some content from your group to your Page. If you’d like us to do this, please also include your group URL when you contact us. The group won’t be affected by this change.
Let us know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks for contacting Facebook,
Τα σχόλια δικά σας…
Μάθε για: Facebook